We have published our Siebel CRM 2019-2020 Statement of Direction.
With the Siebel CRM Release Updates during 2019-2020, we are continuing to around our core innovation themes of Autonomous CRM, Business Agility, Customer Experience and Industry Innovation. We have taken feedback from our valued customers and partners as part of our global events over the last 2 years and our Siebel CRM Innovation Survey.
Outlined below are several planned key improvements:
- Business agility - Siebel Composer enhancements for Web Tools and Parallel Development.
- Enhanced options to support complete Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- High availability and scalable architecture which is transparent for on-premise of cloud deployment
- Improved integration via enhancements to the REST API
- Customer Experience and User Experience improvements with Open UI, including Search and intuitive Dashboards
- Industry innovations - Product Configurator, Oracle Policy Automation, Real Time Scheduler and Siebel UCM improvements.
- Autonomous CRM - Business Process Discoverer, Automated iHelp, Test Automation improvements and support for AI and Machine Learning technologies
Access the Siebel CRM Release 2019-2020 Statement of Direction:
Going forward, as we continue to refine our Continuous Release Model and streamline delivery, it is our intention to provide information on exactly which features are to be delivered in upcoming Updates on a quarterly schedule. This information will be provided on the Siebel CRM Release Updates page on My Oracle Support.
THE ABOVE IS INTENDED TO OUTLINE OUR GENERAL PRODUCT DIRECTION. IT IS INTENDED FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY, AND MAY NOT BE INCORPORATED INTO ANY CONTRACT. IT IS NOT A COMMITMENT TO DELIVER ANY MATERIAL, CODE, OR FUNCTIONALITY, AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON IN MAKING PURCHASING DECISIONS. THE DEVELOPMENT, RELEASE, AND TIMING OF ANY FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITY DESCRIBED FOR ORACLE’S PRODUCTS REMAINS AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF ORACLE.