For this Partner Spotlight we talked with Deen Rahim, Oracle CRM Practice Head at Tech Mahindra.
Tech Mahindra has a Siebel CRM practice of about 1400+ consultants with the right blend of Functional, Technical & Domain experts (30% Consultants Certified) around the globe working on multiple engagements. Presently, they are working on 35+ active engagements across Europe, APAC / ANZ, MEA & US regions. We are also a proud “Platinum Partner” with Oracle.
This Siebel CRM competency falls under EoF (Enterprise of Future), headed by Charu Kapur, Senior Vice President, Oracle Global Executive Sponsor based out of San Francisco, USA.
What are your key Siebel CRM related offerings and services that are available?
Our Siebel CRM solutions that are currently available are:
- Siebel to Oracle CX Cloud Transformation
- Siebel Upgrade Projects (IP 15,16,17 & 18.x)
- Siebel Open UI/UX Enhancements
- Siebel Development
- Siebel AMS (Application Support)
- Siebel Service Automation with Chatbots
What are your key Cloud (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) offerings and services that relate to Siebel CRM?
Our Siebel-Cloud offerings are:
- Siebel & Cloud CX integration (Hybrid Model)
- Siebel to Full Oracle CX Cloud transformation
- Legacy Stack to Oracle CX migration
- Siebel on Cloud (IaaS)
- Oracle CX – Telco BSS Digital Transformation
What’s your specialty and why?
Tech Mahindra is a leading global service provider in the Siebel CRM space for more than two decades, with offerings cutting across the lifecycle of customers’ CRM initiatives.
Tech Mahindra’s mature Siebel practice is anchored by a dedicated Center of Excellence (CoE) for CRM. This practice was started in 1999 and has garnered experience from over 200 global engagements for over 100 customers across various industry verticals including BFSI, Telecom, Manufacturing, Public Sector, Media, Life Sciences and Utilities, among others.
Dedicated CoE (and Solution Centers) for competency development, innovation, co-innovation, asset creation, delivery oversight, delivery support, process improvements, and incubation of emerging practices
We do have our in-house builds for our CRM customers with best of breed solution innovation:
- Next-Generation Telco-Lite CRM framework
- Siebel Gold-build business process library
We also have in-house transformation & transformation toolkit for the migration of Siebel to Oracle CX Cloud which will ease the transformation program to quickly deliver.
Customer Success: (CX SaaS Cloud)
- End to End Transformation Projects in Telecom in Latin America
- Utility Transformation Program for a Singapore based customer
- End to End Transformation for Retail Major – North America
- End to End application maintenance & support – Middle East (Public Sector)
What other products or innovations have you created that complement Siebel CRM?
We have the following innovations:
- Siebel Service Automation through Chatbots
- In-house Tools:
- Siebel Repository Analyzer
- Repository Comparison Tool (for upgrade)
- Seed Data Analyzer
- VSS Repository Tool
- Code Checking Utility
- Repository Admin Tool
- Automated Deployment Tool
What recent Siebel CRM customer success stories do you have to share?
- We are delivering/managing services for 35+ active Siebel customers globally
- Multi-Site/Multi-Product complex roll-out for a UK based leading Telecom customer group (Digital CRM)
- Completed a challenging Siebel upgrade path (IP 17) for an ANZ based Telecom customer
- Pursuing Siebel IP 18 upgrade for a LATAM based Satellite Telecom customer
- Siebel IP 16 innovative upgrade/enhancements for a MEA based public sector customer
- Deployed integrated Hybrid model (Siebel + CX) for a MEA based Banking customer
- Deployed integrated Hybrid model (Siebel + CX) for a European Telecom customer
How are your customers generating value from your implementation?
Post Digital transformation programs, our customers reported the below:
- 30% Lead Conversion for Sales Processes
- 35% Sales Productivity
- 35% Forecast Accuracy
- Benefits on Customer Service
- 22% reduction in support cost
- 26% hike in customer retention
- 28% hike in agent productivity
- 31% hike in faster customer resolution
- CPQ (Configure Price Quote) is a solution to supplement the native capabilities in Siebel – it accelerates the conversion of sales opportunities into revenue by:
- Automating the sales quote process with guided selling
- Dynamic pricing
- Easy-to-use workflow approval process
- Sales teams with access to CPQ can rapidly build solution offerings for specific customers, price them accordingly and deliver timely quotes to clients
- Complex Product Definitions
- (e.g. Product Bundles/Product Hierarchies/Attributes)
- Constraints Based Product Rules
- Guided Product Selection
What suggestions are you offering to Siebel CRM customers who are undergoing digital transformation?
Here are our suggestions to move forward with Siebel CRM:
- Siebel – CX Cloud Integration
- Siebel act as a “Master Repository (CRM)” and CX as Front Ending Omni channels integrated through Oracle integration cloud
- Siebel – Go Cloud (IP 17)
- Upgrade our existing Siebel customers to IP 17 and Siebel Servers hosted on Public Cloud
- Siebel – Go Cloud (Private Cloud)
- Siebel Cloud Server hosted on customer premises
- Migrating Siebel Apps, PaaS & IaaS to Cloud
- Completely managed by Customer/Organization
- Siebel – Cloud PaaS
- Platform (PaaS) Services for On-premise
- Development/Deployment of Siebel Integration Services
- Content, Analytics & User Engagement
- Siebel – Vertical Solutions
- Telecom, High Tech, Utilities, Public Sector, Retail
- Siebel – Shared Services
- CRM Upgrade Cloud Migration
- SaaS, PaaS
- IaaS, AMS
- Next Generation CRM
- AI & AR
- Virtual Agents
- Omni Channel ChatBot
How do you think the CRM landscape will evolve?
Our roadmap for Siebel CRM application transformation will include Siebel IP 16/17 upgrade which will enable:
- Partner, Customer Apps
- Usage Pattern Tracking
- RESTful APIs
- Zero downtime
- Auto Test Automation
- Customer 360 degree Dashboards
- Chat bots (Voice, NLP)
- Task Maps
What are the new technologies, related to CRM, which you are investing in?
We have invested high in terms of creating Solutions, Assets and Infrastructure, which can be re-used across multiple use-cases for our clients. Some of them are:
- Co-Innovation with Oracle product engineering Team for End to End Digital BSS Stack for Telco
- Integrate closely with the IoT Lab in Bangalore to understand how proactive data can be used for increased Opex Assignments
- Co-innovation and joint IP development such as:
- Smart Glasses Vendor for enabling Smart Service
- Reference Architecture to assess readiness of Digital Readiness maturity across organizations
- Cross and Up skill Resources for New Age Technologies in AI, Machine Learning and specialized Applications like Responsys and Maxymiser (Marketing) Cloud
Reskilling & Upskilling for building Next-Gen Associates:
- 1400+ overall of which around 400+ CX Associates trained & future ready
- Over 15+ Transformation projects underway
- Labs & CoE setup with Partners
- Coordinated Partner Training strategy with Oracle
For more information on Siebel CRM solutions and services, visit the Tech Mahindra website.