Installation of JCAPS 5.1.3 for SAW(Simple API for workflow) Testing
By siddeshk123 on Oct 01, 2007
The Homepage Simple API for workflow open source project is at the following location : https://saw.dev.java.net/
To Test these SAW API's, installation of JCAPS 5.1.2/5.1.3 is a pre-requisite. This entry deals with step-by-step process to install JCAPS on Windows XP.
1.Unzip Repository CD1 and CD2
2.Run install.bat from the unzipped Repository CD1
3.Select defaults. Make sure ports are not conflicting
4.It will create “repository” folder
5.From repository folder run startserver.bat
6.Access the repository (http://localhost:12000/eManager) Login with necessary credentials
7.Go to Administration and Install Products eGate.sar (once you upload this sar file, one can see the product list. Now you can start installing the required sar files mentioned below in the same way as eGate.sar)
- Download logicalhost-win32.zip
- Unzip logicalhost-win32.zip
15. Download Enterprise Designer(eDesigner.zip)
- runed.bat, this will open the edesigner page. Then click on Tools -> update manager ->select all install -> restart the ide
16. Download Workflow Service API (workflowserver.zip)
- Unzip workflowserver.zip
- Go to WLM-API-JDK14 directory.
- Unjar WorkflowService.jar (jar -xvf WorkflowService.jar)
- Change the dbType=oracle, userId=wlm51, password=wlm51 in connection.properties in the directory
- jar it again using jar -cvf WorkflowService.jar \*
- Deploy it on the integration server http://localhost:18000/asadmin -> Applications -> EJB Modules -> Deploy
17.Install the open ldap in C: and start the slapd.exe (ldap_install_dir
Human Workflow Creation using JCAPS 5.1.3 :
JCAPS Workflow Engine is installed and a workflow is defined. Please go through the following link to define a workflow
Creation of Stubs :
<Logical host installdir>\\is\\bin>isadmin get-client-stubs --user Administrator --password <password> --appname WorkflowService "D:\\JavaCAPS51\\stubs"
The stubs(WorkflowServiceClient.jar) will be created under “D:\\JavaCAPS51\\stubs” directory.