HSQL in project websynergy
By siddeshk123 on May 18, 2008
Goal : To understand the usage of HSQL by project Websynergy
1. Download Websynergy and install it.
2. cd to the glassfish-synergy/glassfish/bin directory and run asadmin start-domain
3. Once the server is started, you will find a lportal.log in glassfish-synergy/glassfish/bin directory
4. This log file contains all the sql statements that are run on the hsql db
6. Note the change in the lportal.log. So once paul/paul authenticates, the hsql is updated with paul's information and so is the file lportal.log