JDeveloper 126.96.36.199 is out
By Shay Shmeltzer-Oracle on Nov 10, 2009
A new version of JDeveloper is out on OTN - looking at the version number you might think this is just a patch release with some bug fixes, but in reality it is quite a major release for us.
The new features document should be here shortly.
In the meantime, some of the features you might want to explore are:
- New Maven extension
- More functionality in the data control for EJBs (query and range fetching support)
- New skin for ADF Faces (Fusion skin) which also adds a bunch of animation to things
- New ADF Faces components - carousel, sparkel graph, autosuggest behavior, emailable pages and more
- Improvement in the JSF visual editor
- Better debugger and logging for ADF
- Bugzilla integration in TPC
- New features in the database designer
- UML 2.0 support
And much more.
Download today and start playing...