By shanti on May 09, 2007
Here are the instructions for building mod_jk.
1. Download the source and untar it.
2. Ensure you have Sun Studio compiler in your PATH followed by /usr/ccs/bin. Save the following in 'make_solaris.sh' in the 'native' directory :
./configure --with-apxs=/opt/coolstack/apache2/bin/apxs --with-java-home=/usr/java --with-prefix=$INSTALLDIR
3. Go to the 'native' directory and run ./make_solaris.sh
4. Edit your httpd.conf file to include :
LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so
5. Restart the apache httpd server.
Let me know if this doesn't work for you.