Thursday Nov 05, 2009
I'm a Senior Staff Engineer in the Performance & Applications Engineering Group (PAE). This blog focuses on tips to build, configure, tune and measure performance of popular open source web applications on Solaris.
- Olio 0.2 Released
- Enterprise2.0 Conference
- Olio 0.2 is coming
- Open Source load testing tool
- OpenSolaris beats Linux on Memcached !
- Olio implemented in Java
- Multi-instance memcached performance
- Memcached Performance on Sun's Nehalem System
- Scaling Olio on Sun's Nehalem Systems and Amber Road
- FreeImage and ImageScience on OpenSolaris