By Troy Kitch-Oracle on Jan 23, 2013
SquareTwo Financial, a leader in the $100 billion asset recovery and management industry, enables fast growth and regulatory compliance with Oracle Database Security defense-in-depth solutions. Hear J-T Gaietto, manager of information security, discuss how they use Oracle Database Firewall, Oracle Data Masking, and Oracle Advanced Security to enable fast growth and comply with regulatory mandates.
- Comply with a number of regulations: GLBA, HIPAA HITECH, SOX, and PCI DSS
- Prove separation of duties for Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance
- Quickly scale IT security to address fast 37% company growth
- Minimal disruption to 5.9 million accounts while maintaining growth
- Secure heterogeneous database environment, with no application changes
- Address compliance with database firewall, transparent data encryption,
data masking for a comprehensive database security defense-in-depth strategy
- Database activity monitoring to protect against insider and external threats,
including SQL injection attacks
- Secure Oracle Exadata and Microsoft SQL Server database activity, with
no application changes
Listen to the podcast for more details.