Discover the Cloud Advantage for Databases
By Troy Kitch on Jun 13, 2011
On June 16, 2011, we’re starting our webcast series Discover the Cloud Advantage for Databases with “Database Consolidation: Better Data Security at Lower Cost”. More and more organizations are consolidating their databases and taking advantage of private cloud computing environments to drive down IT costs. But since two thirds of sensitive data in most organizations resides in databases, did you know that consolidation can also improve data security and regulatory compliance?
In this session, you will learn:
- How replacing costly and insecure database silos and adopting a database defense-in-depth strategy will help safeguard all your mission critical enterprise data.
- About the new Oracle Database Firewall, which offers unprecedented capabilities to monitor database traffic and block threats before they even reach your databases.
We’re also offering these additional free webcasts in the series, so sign up now.
- Storage Management in Private Clouds
July 21, 2011 at 10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET
- Data Integration for Private Clouds
August 18, 2011 at 10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET
- Database Consolidation onto Private Clouds
September 8, 2011 at 10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET
- Managing Databases in Private Clouds
October 13, 2011 at 10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET
- Maximum Availability on Private Clouds
November 10, 2011 at 10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET