Monday Oct 01, 2012
All this week, Oracle security experts will be giving live product demos of Oracle Database Security solutions in Moscone South Left, in the Oracle DEMOgrounds for "database." Demonstrations include Oracle Database Defense-in-Depth Security, Database Application Data Redaction, Transparent Data Encryption, Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall, Data Masking and Data Subsetting. Don't miss it!
By Troy Kitch-Oracle on Oct 01, 2012
If you're at Oracle OpenWorld this week, don't miss today's general session to learn the latest Oracle Database news. See Andy Mendelsohn, Senior Vice President of Oracle Database Server Technologies, and others as they discuss "What's Next for Oracle Database?" from 10:45 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. in Moscone North Hall D.
Who are we?
Follow us on
- Security Inside Out Newsletter, July Edition is Out
- Database Administrators –the Undercover Security Superheroes
- Inoculate the Cloud: Moving to the Cloud FOR Security
- MIT Technology Review: Diversity of Big Data Sources Creates Big Security Challenges
- Oracle Database 12c Real Application Security Administration Application - Now Available on OTN
- Security Inside Out Newsletter, May Edition
- Securing the Big Data Life Cycle: A New MIT Technology Review and Oracle Paper
- Using Earthquakes to Predict Cybercrime
- 86% of Data Breaches Miss Detection, How Do You Beat The Odds?
- Three Big Data Threat Vectors