Monday Oct 01, 2012
All this week, Oracle security experts will be giving live product demos of Oracle Database Security solutions in Moscone South Left, in the Oracle DEMOgrounds for "database." Demonstrations include Oracle Database Defense-in-Depth Security, Database Application Data Redaction, Transparent Data Encryption, Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall, Data Masking and Data Subsetting. Don't miss it!
By Troy Kitch-Oracle on Oct 01, 2012
If you're at Oracle OpenWorld this week, don't miss today's general session to learn the latest Oracle Database news. See Andy Mendelsohn, Senior Vice President of Oracle Database Server Technologies, and others as they discuss "What's Next for Oracle Database?" from 10:45 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. in Moscone North Hall D.
Who are we?
Follow us on
- 86% of Data Breaches Miss Detection, How Do You Beat The Odds?
- Three Big Data Threat Vectors
- Security and Governance Will Increase Big Data Innovation in 2015
- Securing Information in the New Digital Economy
- Top Two Cloud Security Concerns: Data Breaches and Data Loss
- All Data is Not Equal, Map Security Controls to the Value of Data
- Oracle Cloud Forum - Mapping Security Controls to the Value of Data
- 34% of Organizations Say Data Breach “Somewhat likely” to “Inevitable” in 2015
- Oracle Security Webcast Series for UK Customers
- Encrypting, Redacting and Masking at Epsilon