Monday Oct 01, 2012
All this week, Oracle security experts will be giving live product demos of Oracle Database Security solutions in Moscone South Left, in the Oracle DEMOgrounds for "database." Demonstrations include Oracle Database Defense-in-Depth Security, Database Application Data Redaction, Transparent Data Encryption, Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall, Data Masking and Data Subsetting. Don't miss it!
By Troy Kitch on Oct 01, 2012
If you're at Oracle OpenWorld this week, don't miss today's general session to learn the latest Oracle Database news. See Andy Mendelsohn, Senior Vice President of Oracle Database Server Technologies, and others as they discuss "What's Next for Oracle Database?" from 10:45 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. in Moscone North Hall D.
Who are we?
Follow us on
- New Oracle Data Masking and Subsetting Blog
- Vote for Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall in Database Trends and Applications Reader's Choice Awards
- Protecting the Electric Grid in a Dangerous World
- Forrester Report: Total Economic Impact of Oracle Data Masking
- Countering Adversaries Webcast Series
- Oracle Open World 2014 Call for Proposals (Papers)
- Part 4: Controlling Data Access and Restricting Privileged Data in Oracle Database
- February Edition of Security Inside Out Newsletter, Now Available
- Bitcoin Exchange Files Bankruptcy in Wake of Cyber Attack
- Part 3: Controlling Data Access and Restricting Privileged Data in Oracle Database