Monday Oct 01, 2012
All this week, Oracle security experts will be giving live product demos of Oracle Database Security solutions in Moscone South Left, in the Oracle DEMOgrounds for "database." Demonstrations include Oracle Database Defense-in-Depth Security, Database Application Data Redaction, Transparent Data Encryption, Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall, Data Masking and Data Subsetting. Don't miss it!
By Troy Kitch-Oracle on Oct 01, 2012
If you're at Oracle OpenWorld this week, don't miss today's general session to learn the latest Oracle Database news. See Andy Mendelsohn, Senior Vice President of Oracle Database Server Technologies, and others as they discuss "What's Next for Oracle Database?" from 10:45 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. in Moscone North Hall D.
Who are we?
Follow us on
- ISACA Webcast on Cloud Security Prediction, Feb 11, 2016
- Oracle at RSA Conference 2016
- Cloud Prediction #2: Security as an Enabler
- Encryption is the Easy Part; Managing those Keys is Difficult
- Secure the Crown Jewels
- Database Security at OpenWorld, 2015 -- Security is Hot!
- Ready to meet privacy, security issues that come with Big Data?
- Watch the Security Learning Streams
- Security Inside Out Newsletter, July Edition is Out
- Database Administrators –the Undercover Security Superheroes