By sebsto on déc. 15, 2007
After weeks of distributing private builds to a selected few, I receive no complaints or problem reports. I therefore decided to release JSCalendarSync v0.40 to the wild.
I am running this build myself since 4 weeks, without problems whatsoever. Most visible change will be support for Mac OS X 10.5 (aka Leopard), others are summarized below :
- more work on repeating event synchronizations (but still not working yet)
- more special characters are accepted in passwords
- Fixed the TZ issue when Sun Calendar returns no TZ (to be tested extensively)
- All Day events are not duplicated anymore (to be tested extensively)
- Fixed the crash at startup when iCal was never started before
- Fixed the "Can not delete event" error
Please backup you calendars before using this tool, as it might delete all your events !
Should you enconter problems, first check my debugging tips, then, if not solved, send me an email with the log file.
Happy Synchronization !