Tuesday Mar 10, 2015
Monday Jan 13, 2014
How to Subscribe My Oracle Support(MOS)'s "Hot Topics" via E-Mail for OUD and DSEE topics. (Doc ID 1391461.1)
By Sylvain Duloutre-Oracle on Jan 13, 2014
Users can add a subscription which will email a digest of newly published KM articles, service request updates and bugs to particular categories or products. Subscriptions are unique to users' selected Knowledge User Template, which is set in users' profile.
To subscribe to the Hot Topics, follow the instructions below:
- Go to My Oracle Support(MOS)
- Select "Settings" under tab "More..." located on top middle side.
- Select "Hot Topics E-Mail" from 'Settings' menu available on left side.
- You will be presented with new screen(see below image). Make appropriate selections regarding frequency, format, and other item as per your preference. Be sure to tick the "On" button for "Turn Hot Topics E-mail".
- Click "Add" button under "Include Specific Products" section.
- A new pop-up comes up. Enter "Oracle Directory" in "Product" pull-down menu and select "Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition".
- Tick the boxes for the types of notifications you'd like to receive. (Knowledge Articles, Alerts, Bugs, select Bug levels- for example, All Bugs, etc.)
- Click button "OK" if you are done or "Apply" button if you want to add another product.
- Enter "Oracle Unified" in "Product" pull-down menu and select "Oracle Unified Directory", tick interested 'Include' list and click button "OK".
- Click button "Save" once done. Note that these settings can be updated at any time by following above steps.
Saturday Jun 09, 2012
By Sylvain Duloutre-Oracle on Jun 09, 2012
A new "Information Center" dedicated to Oracle Unified Directory is available from the Oracle Support Site. This page provides you with all the useful links and news related to the product, including technical articles, docs, licensing info and the latest patches available. To access it, log into MOS (My Oracle Support) at http://support.oracle.com, search for 1418884.2 doc id in the search field on the front page, then click on the "Information Center : Overview Oracle Unified Directory (OUD)" link.
I am Sylvain Duloutre, I work as a Software Architect in the Oracle Directory Integration Team, the customer-facing part of Directory Services & Identity Management Product Development, working on Technical Field Enablement.
The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle.
- Oracle Unified Directory 11gR2 PS3 available for download
- New OUD Source Code plugin examples
- Support Dates for ODSEE have been updated
- Sudden SSLv3-related errors in OUD explained
- How to lock every account in a LDAP subtree with OUD
- Global Administrators with a subset of Admin Privileges
- ODSEE 18.104.22.168.2 bundle patch available for download
- How to get OUD to start on Linux/UNIX boot
- Configuring OUD to Support Multiple Enterprise User Security Domains
- OUD and Referral Management with AD
- /Oracle Unified Directory Services (OUD)
- /Sun Campus Ambassadors
- /Virtual Directory & Sun Directory Proxy Server