Friday Feb 12, 2010
Monday Jan 26, 2009
By Sylvain Duloutre-Oracle on Jan 26, 2009
If you have some questions about Sun Directory Server Edition, Directory Proxy and Virtual Directory or you want to share best practices, don't hesitate to use the Sun Developer Forum dedicated to these products.
See you there!
I am Sylvain Duloutre, I work as a Software Architect in the Oracle Directory Integration Team, the customer-facing part of Directory Services & Identity Management Product Development, working on Technical Field Enablement.
The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle.
- Support Dates for ODSEE have been updated
- Sudden SSLv3-related errors in OUD explained
- How to lock every account in a LDAP subtree with OUD
- Global Administrators with a subset of Admin Privileges
- ODSEE 18.104.22.168.2 bundle patch available for download
- How to get OUD to start on Linux/UNIX boot
- Configuring OUD to Support Multiple Enterprise User Security Domains
- OUD and Referral Management with AD
- Troubleshooting OUD/EUS integration: Invalid username/password; logon denied
- Data Adaptation again
- /Oracle Unified Directory Services (OUD)
- /Sun Campus Ambassadors
- /Virtual Directory & Sun Directory Proxy Server