Thursday Dec 03, 2009
I am Sylvain Duloutre, I work as a Software Architect in the Oracle Directory Integration Team, the customer-facing part of Directory Services & Identity Management Product Development, working on Technical Field Enablement.
The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle.
- Transition Guide from DSEE to OUD just published
- Oracle Unified Directory (OUD) Forum on OTN
- Lessons from the Field: A directory transition from DSEE 220.127.116.11 to OUD 11gR2PS1
- Binding a server to privileged port on Linux w/o running as root
- OUD 11gR2PS2 (18.104.22.168) available
- Migrating DSEE database indexes to OUD
- Using OUD as a WebLogic Authentication Provider
- Transition from DSEE to OUD: Top 5 tips
- How to Subscribe My Oracle Support(MOS)'s "Hot Topics" via E-Mail for OUD and DSEE topics. (Doc ID 1391461.1)
- Using OUD with Oracle Directory Integration Platform (DIP)
- /Oracle Unified Directory Services (OUD)
- /Sun Campus Ambassadors
- /Virtual Directory & Sun Directory Proxy Server