Thursday Dec 03, 2009
I am Sylvain Duloutre, I work as a Software Architect in the Oracle Directory Integration Team, the customer-facing part of Directory Services & Identity Management Product Development, working on Technical Field Enablement.
The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle.
- Provisoning to OUD using the OIM connector for OUD
- An additional log file for OUD: server.out
- OUD External change log and rootDSE search
- Deploying the IAM Suite and OUD with the Deployment Wizard
- Transition Guide from DSEE to OUD just published
- Oracle Unified Directory (OUD) Forum on OTN
- Lessons from the Field: A directory transition from DSEE 126.96.36.199 to OUD 11gR2PS1
- Binding a server to privileged port on Linux w/o running as root
- OUD 11gR2PS2 (188.8.131.52) available
- Migrating DSEE database indexes to OUD
- /Oracle Unified Directory Services (OUD)
- /Sun Campus Ambassadors
- /Virtual Directory & Sun Directory Proxy Server