Monday Feb 22, 2010
Wednesday Apr 01, 2009
By Sylvain Duloutre on Apr 01, 2009
Last week, Agnieszka and Julien, the Sun Campus Ambassadors at INSA LYON presented Glashfish.
They covered Glashfish, Java aEE 5 and 6 with a demo using Netbeans.
Very good audience (about 50 people attended that session) , very good feedbacks and... very good presentation. Keep on the good work.
Monday Mar 02, 2009
By Sylvain Duloutre on Mar 02, 2009
This week, 4 GEC (Sun Grenoble Engineering Center) engineers and I conducted a LDAP Workshop at INSA LYON. We organized 4 labs of 2 hours each. Global audience was about 120 students.
Labs and hand-ons were based on OpenDS, the best-in-class opensource java directory server. We also integrated LDAP and GlashFish to secure a Web Service deployment. More details available here.
This workshop was organized as part of the actions Sun put in place to promote open source adoption and complements the work of the Sun Campus Ambassadors.
I am Sylvain Duloutre, I work as a Software Architect in the Oracle Directory Integration Team, the customer-facing part of Directory Services & Identity Management Product Development, working on Technical Field Enablement.
The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle.
- Provisoning to OUD using the OIM connector for OUD
- An additional log file for OUD: server.out
- OUD External change log and rootDSE search
- Deploying the IAM Suite and OUD with the Deployment Wizard
- Transition Guide from DSEE to OUD just published
- Oracle Unified Directory (OUD) Forum on OTN
- Lessons from the Field: A directory transition from DSEE 188.8.131.52 to OUD 11gR2PS1
- Binding a server to privileged port on Linux w/o running as root
- OUD 11gR2PS2 (184.108.40.206) available
- Migrating DSEE database indexes to OUD
- /Oracle Unified Directory Services (OUD)
- /Sun Campus Ambassadors
- /Virtual Directory & Sun Directory Proxy Server