Monday Feb 22, 2010
Wednesday Apr 01, 2009
By Sylvain Duloutre-Oracle on Apr 01, 2009
Last week, Agnieszka and Julien, the Sun Campus Ambassadors at INSA LYON presented Glashfish.
They covered Glashfish, Java aEE 5 and 6 with a demo using Netbeans.
Very good audience (about 50 people attended that session) , very good feedbacks and... very good presentation. Keep on the good work.
Monday Mar 02, 2009
By Sylvain Duloutre-Oracle on Mar 02, 2009
This week, 4 GEC (Sun Grenoble Engineering Center) engineers and I conducted a LDAP Workshop at INSA LYON. We organized 4 labs of 2 hours each. Global audience was about 120 students.
Labs and hand-ons were based on OpenDS, the best-in-class opensource java directory server. We also integrated LDAP and GlashFish to secure a Web Service deployment. More details available here.
This workshop was organized as part of the actions Sun put in place to promote open source adoption and complements the work of the Sun Campus Ambassadors.
I am Sylvain Duloutre, I work as a Software Architect in the Oracle Directory Integration Team, the customer-facing part of Directory Services & Identity Management Product Development, working on Technical Field Enablement.
The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle.
- New OUD Source Code plugin examples
- Support Dates for ODSEE have been updated
- Sudden SSLv3-related errors in OUD explained
- How to lock every account in a LDAP subtree with OUD
- Global Administrators with a subset of Admin Privileges
- ODSEE 126.96.36.199.2 bundle patch available for download
- How to get OUD to start on Linux/UNIX boot
- Configuring OUD to Support Multiple Enterprise User Security Domains
- OUD and Referral Management with AD
- Troubleshooting OUD/EUS integration: Invalid username/password; logon denied
- /Oracle Unified Directory Services (OUD)
- /Sun Campus Ambassadors
- /Virtual Directory & Sun Directory Proxy Server