Thursday Apr 23, 2009
Thursday Feb 19, 2009
By Sylvain Duloutre-Oracle on Feb 19, 2009
Last week, Agnieszka and Julien, the Sun Campus Ambassadors for INSA Lyon presented Hibernate (HQL, Transactional APIs) with demo based on Netbeans and Glassfish.
About 25 students attended the conference. These technos raised lots of interest, so they may organize a new session targeting the "5IF" audience (eng. students in final year) soon.
I am Sylvain Duloutre, I work as a Software Architect in the Oracle Directory Integration Team, the customer-facing part of Directory Services & Identity Management Product Development, working on Technical Field Enablement.
The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle.
- Sudden SSLv3-related errors in OUD explained
- How to lock every account in a LDAP subtree with OUD
- Global Administrators with a subset of Admin Privileges
- ODSEE 184.108.40.206.2 bundle patch available for download
- How to get OUD to start on Linux/UNIX boot
- Configuring OUD to Support Multiple Enterprise User Security Domains
- OUD and Referral Management with AD
- Troubleshooting OUD/EUS integration: Invalid username/password; logon denied
- Data Adaptation again
- Using OUD Transformations to expose Operational attributes as Regular ones
- /Oracle Unified Directory Services (OUD)
- /Sun Campus Ambassadors
- /Virtual Directory & Sun Directory Proxy Server