Monday Mar 02, 2009
I am Sylvain Duloutre, I work as a Software Architect in the Oracle Directory Integration Team, the customer-facing part of Directory Services & Identity Management Product Development, working on Technical Field Enablement.
The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle.
- Sudden SSLv3-related errors in OUD explained
- How to lock every account in a LDAP subtree with OUD
- Global Administrators with a subset of Admin Privileges
- ODSEE 18.104.22.168.2 bundle patch available for download
- How to get OUD to start on Linux/UNIX boot
- Configuring OUD to Support Multiple Enterprise User Security Domains
- OUD and Referral Management with AD
- Troubleshooting OUD/EUS integration: Invalid username/password; logon denied
- Data Adaptation again
- Using OUD Transformations to expose Operational attributes as Regular ones
- /Oracle Unified Directory Services (OUD)
- /Sun Campus Ambassadors
- /Virtual Directory & Sun Directory Proxy Server