Wednesday Mar 13, 2013
My name is Sylvain Duloutre, I worked as a Software Architect in the Oracle Directory Integration Team, the customer-facing part of Directory Services & Identity Management Product Development, working on Technical Field Enablement and Solutions Architecture.
The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle.
A mirror of this blog is available on Wordpress here.
- Using OUD plugin for SAML authentication with OAM against users stored in SQLServer
- Oracle E-Business Suite certified with Unified Directory
- Generational Garbage Collection with IBM JVM for Oracle Unified Directory
- Migration from OID to OUD: Adapting EUS metadata
- Integrating OUD in Monitoring Frameworks: Service Users
- OUD Directory Server vs Replication Server: Who Cares ?
- Oracle Unified Directory 11gR2 PS3 available for download
- New OUD Source Code plugin examples
- Support Dates for ODSEE have been updated
- Sudden SSLv3-related errors in OUD explained
- /Oracle Unified Directory Services (OUD)
- /Sun Campus Ambassadors
- /Virtual Directory & Sun Directory Proxy Server