Ready to use Quartz Scheduler for SOA 11g
By Sudheer Dhurjati on Jan 18, 2011
My new year gift to the oracle soa community.
This application needs to be deployed to WebLogic App Server.
Using this you can schedule your BPEL processes without writing any additional code.
Follow the ten steps below to configure the application.
1. Download Quartz Latest Distribution from http://www.terracotta.org/download/reflector.jsp?b=tcdistributions&i=quartz-1.8.4.tar.gz
2. Unzip the contents to C:\ or D:\
3. Extract the Attached GenericQuartzScheduler.zip to C:\ or D:\ 4. Modify the Library path of Quartz-1.8.4all.jar in MainProject properties to C:\quartz-1.8.4\quartz-1.8.4-all.jar, add the paths of other libraries to reflect the below C:\quartz-1.8.4\lib\log4j-1.2.14.jar,
5. Change the context.properties by modifying the target.hostname and target.port to reflect your target BPEL Server Host/Port,
6. Change quartz_jobx.xml as per your requirements
7. Clean and Rebuild the MainProject and Deploy the Main Application to WAR file
8. Through WebLogic Admin Console install the WAR. Select the target as Admin Server
9. Verify Deployment and Activate Changes and Start the application.
10. You are all set!
The configurations of quartz_jobs.xml is defined in Quartz Official documentation. The one important point you need to note down is, To configure a specific Web Serivce/BPEL Process Endpoint, you need to add atleast 3 properties in the job-data-map tag.
1. end-point-uri: The end-point-uri of the BPEL Process or a web service
2. process: The soap action or the BPEL Process's WSDL operation
3. input-data: Optional input to the webservice