Tuesday Oct 28, 2008
Monday Jul 14, 2008
By user9148476 on Jul 14, 2008
Sun and Fujitsu announced an update to the SPARC Enterprise line - the quad-core SPARC-64 VII processor. While I'm not an authority on the FMA implementation on these systems, I am aware that FMA fully supports the SPARC-64 VII processors. The events registry is up to date with VII information, as are the knowledge articles. A few examples for chip, core and strand fault messages on SPARC-64 VII.
- Oracle Solaris 10 Update 9: FMA Fixes
- nmap 5.35DC1 Compile on OpenSolaris
- What Topology Map(s) is FMA Using?
- SPARC and Oracle Solaris
- ONNV Firefox Search Engine
- nmap 5.30 (BETA1) Compile on OpenSolaris
- Intel CPU/Memory HotPlug for OpenSolaris
- skipfish on OpenSolaris
- SATA Disk Diagnosis Hits x86 OpenSolaris
- OpenSolaris IPS Workspace Build & Test Run