Wednesday Jan 07, 2009
Thursday Jul 10, 2008
By carlaking on Jul 10, 2008
Beyond LAMP: SAMP... LGPJ... LAMJ... LAMP: It's not just for Linux any more!
It seems that every day there are more options to the components in the LAMP stack, leading to a flood of unpronounceable acronyms. As a result, developers refer to the LAMP stack even if they're using Ruby instead of PHP, PostgreSQL instead of MySQL, or OpenSolaris instead of Linux. Each element in the stack — operating system, web server, database server, and language — has many open-source alternatives. Develop using your O/S, your language, your app server, your database, and your IDE of choice. Read the article.
- NetBeans 6.7.1 with JavaFX Now Available for Download!
- New Tutorial: Intro to Python in the NetBeans IDE
- Introducing Sun GlassFish Portfolio
- Restrict SunRay Access To Specific Hours of the Day
- Today Only on Facebook: 25% Off ETech Early Registration Pricing
- Register for Webinar: MySQL, NetBeans & Rails (Jan. 27)
- Check Speed/Other Settings for Solaris Network Interfaces
- Free Sample Chapter of PHP and MySQL E-Commerce: From Novice to Professional
- PHP Palooza from SDN Channel - #2
- Web startup company success story - fav.or.it
- /javafx script
- /scripting general
- /startup essentials program
- /virtual box
- /web 2.0