Wednesday Aug 13, 2008
Thursday Jul 24, 2008
Thursday Jul 10, 2008
By carlaking on Jul 10, 2008
Beyond LAMP: SAMP... LGPJ... LAMJ... LAMP: It's not just for Linux any more!
It seems that every day there are more options to the components in the LAMP stack, leading to a flood of unpronounceable acronyms. As a result, developers refer to the LAMP stack even if they're using Ruby instead of PHP, PostgreSQL instead of MySQL, or OpenSolaris instead of Linux. Each element in the stack — operating system, web server, database server, and language — has many open-source alternatives. Develop using your O/S, your language, your app server, your database, and your IDE of choice. Read the article.
Friday Jun 20, 2008
By carlaking on Jun 20, 2008
New to Ruby? Orient yourself to all the possibilities, tools, communities. Our orientation article, NetBeans, Solaris, GlassFish: The Ruby's Red Slippers Fit, has been updated to include Groovy and Grails info.
- NetBeans 6.7.1 with JavaFX Now Available for Download!
- New Tutorial: Intro to Python in the NetBeans IDE
- Introducing Sun GlassFish Portfolio
- Restrict SunRay Access To Specific Hours of the Day
- Today Only on Facebook: 25% Off ETech Early Registration Pricing
- Register for Webinar: MySQL, NetBeans & Rails (Jan. 27)
- Check Speed/Other Settings for Solaris Network Interfaces
- Free Sample Chapter of PHP and MySQL E-Commerce: From Novice to Professional
- PHP Palooza from SDN Channel - #2
- Web startup company success story - fav.or.it
- /javafx script
- /scripting general
- /startup essentials program
- /virtual box
- /web 2.0