I've been everywhere man, I've been everywhere
By Scottdickson-Oracle on Jun 26, 2007
I feel like that Johnny Cash song (which I think maybe Jimmy Rodgers did first - can't recall for sure). Seems like for the last several months, I've been on the road doing Solaris bootcamps, best practices workshops, and all sorts of other things Solaris. I've seen a lot of interesting places and met lots of interesting folks. Just the last few weeks, I've been to:
- Bismarck, ND, Sioux Falls, SD, Fargo, ND for University Solaris Bootcamps. Got to see lots of that area driving from one to another across the secondary highways. Thanks to Greg Stromme from Applied Engineering, Sun's reseller partner in that geography, for driving me and showing places I'd never been before. We saw the homeplaces of Lawrence Welk and Laura Ingalls Wilder, plus lots of wide-open territory
- Conway, Arkansas for Solaris resource management workshop. Got to see a cousin in Russellville this trip.
- Austin, Texas for Solaris virtualization workshop.
- Baton Rouge, LA for University Solaris bootcamp - Got to see a cousin here, too
- Huntsville, AL for various Solaris briefings
Powered by ScribeFire.