Already registered to attend the Oracle Modern Supply Chain Experience?
Did you know we also have an Onsite Usability lab at the conference? You can participate in a feedback session on Oracle's supply chain management application offerings at the conference and test drive the SCM Cloud.
When: Tuesday, Jan 26 and Wednesday, Jan 27, 2016
Hourly intervals offered between 8:00 AM & 6:00 PM
Where: The San Jose Convention Center, Conference Room 230 B
5 reasons to participate in the usability feedback session at the Modern Supply Chain Experience:
• Bragging Rights - Help Oracle design their supply chain management applications
• Make a difference - Provide the UX team with your in depth feedback!
• Test Drive new UI - Experience the latest we have to offer!
• Meet with Experts – Interact with Oracle Usability Engineers and Designers!
• Be a part of the Oracle Applications User Experience community – Learn about future events and opportunities to provide feedback on our products.
Ready to participate? Be sure to have to sign up in advance. The event fills up quickly, and seats are limited!
Participation in the sessions requires your company or organization to have a Customer Participation Confidentiality Agreement (CPCA) on file. Don’t have one? Let us know, and we’ll start the process.
Check out the YouTube video to hear what Oracle customers and partners have to say about their experiences at previous usability feedback sessions.
Learn more about Oracle Applications User Experience team, visit Usable Apps.