Author: Eva Chen, Marketing Analyst
On Thursday, November 7, 9am PT (Noon ET), we are hosting a webcast on Integrated Business Planning and Execution.
As many are aware, manufacturing companies today are facing an increasing array of challenges including:
• 51% of global manufactures experience the need to launch products faster than their competitors to stay competitive
• Global manufacturing executives believe that they lose 40% of their strategy’s potential value due to breakdowns in execution
• Only 37% of executives believe that their organizations’ decisions are both high quality and high velocity
Integrated Business Planning and Execution (IBPX) is a solution that improves sales and operational efficiency and allows manufacturers to know sooner, act faster, and adapt more quickly to changing business conditions.
Join us to hear Enrique Lopez-Tello, VP of Manufacturing & High Tech Industries at Oracle, talk about how IBPX goes beyond Integrated Business Planning to:
• Reduce organizational friction and improve business agility for planning and operations execution
• Deliver better top-line and bottom-line financial results
• Provide more reliable sales projections and less missed revenue due to stock outs
• Enable faster, cheaper, and more reliable new product and new service market introductions
Attend this webcast and learn why IBPX is the next evolution of Integrated Business Planning. Please RSVP here to attend. If you would like more information on IBPX, please check out this recent IBPX blog post written by Enrique himself. We look forward to you joining our webcast next Thursday, Nov. 7, at 9:00am PT!