The 2010 conference season is kicking off with a series of events featuring executive updates demos of Oracle's newest procurement products. Attendees will also have the chance to meet with Oracle customers and technical representatives to discuss best practices for optimizing procurement processes.
New Procurement Technologies
Oracle will use the events to showcase a number of procurement applications introduced since last year's Oracle OpenWorld:
- Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management--a supplier-development application released this year to simplify the qualification, assessment, and performance monitoring of vendors (see related story).
- Oracle Supplier Hub--another 2010 introduction, the Oracle Supplier Hub unifies and shares critical information about all the suppliers in an organization's stable (see related story).
- Oracle Spend Classification--an intelligence-based application that improves spend and performance visibility.
- Oracle Procurement On Demand--the adaptive solution that enables and accelerates procurement transformation.
- Oracle Procurement and Spend Analytics 184.108.40.206--the latest release of Oracle Business Intelligence extends new content and integration capabilities to additional platforms and languages.
Click here to find an event near you: List of conferences by location.