As we are transitioning from a very long and cold winter to a more gentle spring, something for you to look forward to is the upcoming 3rd Annual Oracle Maintenance Summit, taking place April 29-30 in Barcelona, Spain, and hosted by Oracle partner Viziya. Need some extra convincing to attend this important event? Check out the list below to see why the Oracle Maintenance Summit is not to be missed!
1. Keep on top of new developments in your industry. If your company is an asset-intensive organization and the achievement of your goals is based on the successful implementation of your asset strategy, then the ability to react to and control situations quickly is critical to achieve and maintain profitability. Attend the Oracle Maintenance Summit 2014, and learn about new developments from industry experts.
2. Gain critical insight into maintenance strategy from author and industry luminary Terry Wireman, author of many maintenance books, including the recent Maintenance Work Management Processes. Wireman will be sharing his insights and experiences including components of a successful maintenance strategy that will enable attendees to help their companies see greater asset availability at a lower cost with reduced risk.
3. Enhance the value of your maintenance system. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about tools, tips and tricks for advanced functionality that will enhance the value of their maintenance systems in areas such as maintenance management, mobile solutions, business intelligence and improved analytics.
4. Networking, networking, networking. We hear from our customers that the best part of attending these events is the opportunity to network with fellow Oracle users. The Oracle Maintenance Summit enables attendees to not only network with peers, but also with Oracle experts and partners over the course of two days.
5. Visit lovely and historical Barcelona. Of course, this list would not be complete without mentioning that the Oracle Maintenance Summit is taking place at the Pullman Skipper Hotel, a gorgeous hotel located in beautiful Barcelona, Spain. If you must get out of the office to attend a conference, you couldn't hope for a nicer place to travel to--and a great location to look forward to after the rough winter.
Register here to reserve your spot at this important event!