By Ginger Conroy-Oracle on Nov 18, 2014
Extend your supply chain visibility into yard operations – the missing link between the visibility and control provided by transportation and warehouse management systems. Part of the Oracle Supply Chain Management family of applications, Oracle Yard Management manages and tracks the flow of trailers and their contents into, within, and out of the yards of facilities such as distribution centers, production campuses, or transportation terminals. It is seamlessly integrated with Oracle Inventory Management, Oracle Warehouse Management and Oracle Transportation Management to provide true supply chain convergence.
Key benefits of Yard Management include:
- Increased throughput and operational efficiency of yard and serviced facilities
- Improved visibility of trailers and contents across facilities and the enterprise
- Reduced costs associated with stock-outs and detention/demurrage
- Efficient dock operations with timely loading and unloading of trailers
- Improved fulfillment with integrated warehousing and transportation
Oracle Yard Management is available now.
> Click Here to Learn More