Monday Apr 09, 2012
Monday Jan 30, 2012
By John Murphy on Jan 30, 2012
Logistics and Manufacturing—which consists of more than 600 end users—represents a significant part of Cummins Power Generation’s workforce. As such, the company knew that if it could reduce costs, improve productivity, and streamline processes in this business area, it would realize a quick return on investment (ROI). Oracle Warehouse Management, therefore, became a crucial component of the company’s enterprise application initiative.
Thursday Jan 12, 2012
By John Murphy on Jan 12, 2012
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- Oracle Introduces In-Memory Cost Management Applications for Process and Discrete Industries
- Who's Talking about OVCS? Here's Your Media Round-up.
- That's a Wrap for the 2nd Annual Oracle Value Chain Summit
- Want a New Revenue Source? Look at your Product Returns! WHAT?
- What to Expect at the Oracle Value Chain Summit
- Oracle Global Trade Management Achieves AES Certification to Support End-to-End Customs Filing Process
- Logistics is Cool!
- CIO2CIO Video
- Early Bird Discount Extended for 2nd Annual Value Chain Summit!
- Happy Birthday Laptops - You're 25 today.