Tuesday Dec 02, 2014
Thursday Jan 16, 2014
By Paul Homchick-Oracle on Jan 16, 2014
By Rick Jewell, senior vice president of applications development, Oracle
With Oracle Value Chain Summit right around the corner, I’m getting excited thinking about all the great things this supply chain event offers. So I wanted to take some time to highlight why you won’t want to miss this annual event:
1. Exciting presenters! Not only will Oracle President Mark Hurd and best-selling author Geoffrey Moore be speaking, but attendees will also hear from featured Gartner analyst Jane Barrett and senior executives from customers, including Sonic Drive-In’s Jim Lebs and GE Appliances’ Kevin Uhls, on how they are making their supply chains modern value chains.
2. Great content. With more than 200 sessions, the Oracle Value Chain Summit will cover virtually every aspect of the value chain, including Product Value Chain (PLM), Procurement, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Value Chain Execution and Value Chain Planning.
3. New topics! This year, the Cross Value Chain Solution Area will feature business best practices, and sessions on new technologies and trends that cover issues across the entire value chain, including value chain topics related to Oracle E-Business Suite.
4. See it in action! Best-in-class technology will be on display so you can learn how to deliver operational excellence, manage risk, streamline your production cycle, increase customer satisfaction and drive profit.
5. Hands-on experience. Develop value chain strategies by testing your ideas and getting invaluable advice from the experts in several of the intensive hands-on workshops.
6. Innovation in the supply chain. Learn how to leverage the latest technologies, including, mobile, cloud and advanced analytics, to build an information-driven value chain.
7. Fun! Come and network with the brightest professionals in the supply chain industry.
What are you waiting for? If you’re looking for an effective way to build your team’s knowledge, enhance your professional network and find a little excitement, register today and we’ll see you February 3-5 in San Jose.
Thursday Oct 24, 2013
By Pam Petropoulos-Oracle on Oct 24, 2013
Get the Best Rate on the Biggest Supply Chain Event of the Year. Register Now and save $200.
Join more than 1,000 of your peers at the Value Chain Summit to learn how smart companies are transforming their supply chains into information-driven value chains. This unparalleled experience will give you the tools you need to drive innovation and maximize revenue.
Date: February 3-5, 2014
Location: San Jose McEnery Convention Center
Click here to learn more
Top minds and tech experts across industries will share the secrets of their success, firsthand. Prepare to be inspired by speakers like Geoffrey Moore, business advisor to Cisco, HP, and Microsoft and best-selling author of six books, including Crossing the Chasm.
Choose from more than 200 sessions offering deep dives on every aspect of supply chain management: Product Value Chain, Procurement, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Value Chain Execution, and Value Chain Planning.
Unrivaled Insight & Solutions
Hands-on workshops, product demonstrations, and interactive breakouts will showcase new value chain solutions and best practices to help you:
- Grow profit margins
- Build products – faster and cheaper
- Expedite delivery
- Increase customer satisfaction
You don't want to miss this once-a-year event.
Register Now to secure the Early Bird rate of $495 - the lowest price available.
Monday Feb 18, 2013
By Paul Homchick-Oracle on Feb 18, 2013
Thursday Dec 06, 2012
By Stephen Slade on Dec 06, 2012
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- Oracle MSCE 2016 Call For Papers: Enter Now to Attend as a Speaker
- Product Innovation Process EMEA Event
- Oracle at the Supply Chain Asia Forum - September 9 - 10, 2015
- OTM & GTM Cloud Webcast Series Continued
- Oracle @ Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference
- Oracle Modern Supply Chain Experience 2016
- National Oilwell Varco Uses Oracle for Engineer-to-Order Manufacturing
- Lifecell Implements Oracle Process Manufacturing
- Preview: SCM Central @ OpenWorld
- The 6 P's of Effective Commercialization: Webcast feat. Mary Kay
- /Oracle Supply Chain Management
- /Product Lifecycle Management
- /Value Chain Execution
- /Value Chain Planning