Friday May 18, 2012
Monday Apr 09, 2012
Monday Mar 26, 2012
By John Murphy on Mar 26, 2012
Monday Feb 13, 2012
By John Murphy on Feb 13, 2012
Global Trade Management @ ICPA 2012
The GTM team will be at the International Compliance Professional Associations
Annual Conference in Atlanta, GA March 18-22.
Oracle is a sponsor and will have a booth at the conference as well as an evening reception.
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- IDC Positive Perspective of Value Chain Summit 2014
- What MLB Season Scheduling Means to Your Supply Chain
- Oracle Introduces In-Memory Cost Management Applications for Process and Discrete Industries
- Who's Talking about OVCS? Here's Your Media Round-up.
- That's a Wrap for the 2nd Annual Oracle Value Chain Summit
- Want a New Revenue Source? Look at your Product Returns! WHAT?
- What to Expect at the Oracle Value Chain Summit
- Oracle Global Trade Management Achieves AES Certification to Support End-to-End Customs Filing Process
- Logistics is Cool!
- CIO2CIO Video