Minerals Technologies Supports Global Expansion with Oracle eAM, Oracle Process Manufacturing and Oracle Managed Cloud Services
By Terri Hiskey-Oracle on May 14, 2015
Minerals Technologies Inc., a resource- and technology-based company that develops, produces, and markets worldwide a broad range of specialty mineral, mineral-based, and synthetic mineral products, and related systems and services, recently implemented a number of Oracle applications worldwide including Oracle EBS 12.1, Oracle Process Manufacturing, Oracle Enterprise Asset Management, Oracle Order Management, Oracle Transportation Management, Oracle Financials, and Oracle Managed Cloud Services.
These solutions have already enabled Minerals Technologies to:
- Allow 3,000 employees in 30 countries to have access to the system
- Provide global visibility into all financial, manufacturing and logistics data across 60 manufacturing plants worldwide
- Minimize IT complexity, as well as time and money spent on maintenance, support and administration
- Reduce turnaround time for external and internal reporting to facilitate faster decision-making
- More effectively track product warranties and material inventory with Oracle Enterprise Asset Management, which resulted in an improved ability to schedule proactive equipment maintenance across 60 worldwide plants--providing visibility into machine uptime and minimizing breakdowns
- Support a complex process manufacturing system with Oracle Process Manufacturing that helps manage costing for inherently variable chemical products
Check out the complete story here.