Thursday Sep 13, 2012
Wednesday Feb 15, 2012
By Stephen Slade on Feb 15, 2012
$5 gas will cause shifts in Supply Chains. Firms need to have the best tools and technologies running in the background to make better business decisions. Collaboration and innovation are key to survival in rapidly shifting markets. This SUPPLY CHAIN aricle by Oracle's Maha Muzumdar identifies solutions.[Read More]
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- Oracle Introduces In-Memory Cost Management Applications for Process and Discrete Industries
- Who's Talking about OVCS? Here's Your Media Round-up.
- That's a Wrap for the 2nd Annual Oracle Value Chain Summit
- Want a New Revenue Source? Look at your Product Returns! WHAT?
- What to Expect at the Oracle Value Chain Summit
- Oracle Global Trade Management Achieves AES Certification to Support End-to-End Customs Filing Process
- Logistics is Cool!
- CIO2CIO Video
- Early Bird Discount Extended for 2nd Annual Value Chain Summit!
- Happy Birthday Laptops - You're 25 today.