Wednesday Apr 21, 2010
Thursday Apr 01, 2010
By Paul Homchick-Oracle on Apr 01, 2010
One hundred years ago, there were places on Earth that no man had ever seen. Today, a man standing in one of those places can instantaneously communicate with someone strolling down the street on his way to lunch half way around the globe. Our world is shrinking and becoming virtual. It is a world of incredible bounty and speed where we can get a product delivered to us anywhere on earth within a day or two. However, this world is also one of challenge where volatility, uncertainty, risk and chaos are our daily companions.
To prosper amid the realities of this new world, the enterprise needs a business model. Globalization and instant communications demand greater operational flexibility than ever before. Extended supply chains have elevated the management of risk to a central concern, and regulatory demands from multiple governments place an increasing burden of compliance on companies. Finally, the speed of today's business requires continuous innovation to keep from falling behind the global competition.[Read More]
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- Oracle at Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference
- How the Cloud Helps Businesses of all Sizes Improve Management of Supply Chains
- Market Study: The Future of SCM in the Cloud
- Optimize and Integrate Your Manufacturing, Planning and Fulfillment Processes with Oracle Manufacturing Cloud
- Global Trade Management Webcast Featuring Lumentum - May 5, 2016
- Industry Disruption! Is Your Supply Chain Ready?
- IoT Will Drive Revolutionary Change in Manufacturing Companies
- Essentials of Oracle PLM for Retailers
- Accelerating Toward Industry 4.0 - Automakers in the Fast Lane
- TOP 100 LOGISTICS IT PROVIDER - 2016