Thursday Apr 08, 2010
Friday Apr 02, 2010
By paul.homchick on Apr 02, 2010
Charles Phillips, President of Oracle will give a keynote address on Monday "Transforming Customer Value -- Delivering Highest Customer Service."
A list of the Oracle SCM sessions to be presented at Collaborate 2010 is presented after the break...
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- Oracle Introduces In-Memory Cost Management Applications for Process and Discrete Industries
- Who's Talking about OVCS? Here's Your Media Round-up.
- That's a Wrap for the 2nd Annual Oracle Value Chain Summit
- Want a New Revenue Source? Look at your Product Returns! WHAT?
- What to Expect at the Oracle Value Chain Summit
- Oracle Global Trade Management Achieves AES Certification to Support End-to-End Customs Filing Process
- Logistics is Cool!
- CIO2CIO Video
- Early Bird Discount Extended for 2nd Annual Value Chain Summit!
- Happy Birthday Laptops - You're 25 today.