What to Expect at the Oracle Value Chain Summit
By paul.homchick on Jan 16, 2014
By Rick Jewell, senior vice president of applications development, Oracle
With Oracle Value Chain Summit right around the corner, I’m getting excited thinking about all the great things this supply chain event offers. So I wanted to take some time to highlight why you won’t want to miss this annual event:
1. Exciting presenters! Not only will Oracle President Mark Hurd and best-selling author Geoffrey Moore be speaking, but attendees will also hear from featured Gartner analyst Jane Barrett and senior executives from customers, including Sonic Drive-In’s Jim Lebs and GE Appliances’ Kevin Uhls, on how they are making their supply chains modern value chains.
2. Great content. With more than 200 sessions, the Oracle Value Chain Summit will cover virtually every aspect of the value chain, including Product Value Chain (PLM), Procurement, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Value Chain Execution and Value Chain Planning.
3. New topics! This year, the Cross Value Chain Solution Area will feature business best practices, and sessions on new technologies and trends that cover issues across the entire value chain, including value chain topics related to Oracle E-Business Suite.
4. See it in action! Best-in-class technology will be on display so you can learn how to deliver operational excellence, manage risk, streamline your production cycle, increase customer satisfaction and drive profit.
5. Hands-on experience. Develop value chain strategies by testing your ideas and getting invaluable advice from the experts in several of the intensive hands-on workshops.
6. Innovation in the supply chain. Learn how to leverage the latest technologies, including, mobile, cloud and advanced analytics, to build an information-driven value chain.
7. Fun! Come and network with the brightest professionals in the supply chain industry.
What are you waiting for? If you’re looking for an effective way to build your team’s knowledge, enhance your professional network and find a little excitement, register today and we’ll see you February 3-5 in San Jose.