Leading manufacturing firms are today transforming their traditional supply chains into collaborative Value Chains that entail better-integrated, closed-loop processes, incorporating new product development, engineering, production, quality, supply chain, and service functions. Value Chains deliver much greater customer value characterized by closer collaboration between suppliers, users, and partners.
Plan on attending this Manufacturing Executive Webcast, "Value Chain Transformation," on May 30 at 8am PST/11am ET to learn how to devise, implement, and execute a winning Value Chain strategy.
Specifically, the Webcast will address:
- How to gain greater visibility into how customers use your products
- How to get real-time visibility into your suppliers' critical operations
- How to integrate product delivery with associated aftermarket service and support
- How to generate better demand forecasts
- How to deal with cultural and organizational challenges in increased collaboration
- How to pick the right technologies to enable a winning Value Chain strategy
Register at: http://www.manufacturing-executive.com/community/value_chain_transformation
R. Steven Tungate
General Manager, Supply Chain Management and Innovation, Toshiba America Business Solutions
Lawrence Lapide, Ph.D.
Research Affiliate, MIT Center for Transportation & Logistics
Vice President, Supply Chain Marketing, Oracle
Executive Editor, Manufacturing Executive