Top Ten Reasons to Attend the 2015 Oracle Value Chain Summit
By Terri Hiskey-Oracle on Aug 24, 2014
Need justification to attend the 2015 Oracle Value Chain Summit? Check out these Top Ten Reasons you should register now for this event:
1. Get Results: 60% higher profits. 65% better earnings per share. 2-3x greater return on assets. Find out how leading organizations achieved these results when they transformed their supply chains.
4. Get Inspired from Those Who Dare: Among the luminaries delivering keynote sessions are former SF 49ers quarterback Steve Young and Andrew Winston, co-author of one of the top-selling green business books, Green to Gold.
5. Expand Your Network: With 1500+ attendees, this summit is a networking bonanza. No other event gathers as many of the best and brightest professionals across industries, including tech experts and customers from the Oracle community.
6. Improve Your Skills: Enhance your expertise by joining NEW hands-on training sessions.
7. Perform a Road-Test: Try the latest IT solutions that generate operational excellence, manage risk, streamline production, improve the customer experience, and impact the bottom line.
8. Join Similar Birds-of-a-Feather: Engage industry peers with similar interests, or shared supply chain communities, in expanded roundtable discussions.
9. Gain Unique Insight: Speak directly with the product experts responsible for Oracle’s Value Chain Solutions.
10. Save $400: Take advantage of the Super Saver rate by registering before September 26, 2014.