S&OP Best Practices That Can Help Your Organization Be More Responsive and Effective
By Maha Muzumdar-Oracle on Jun 02, 2014
If you want to increase revenue by quickly responding to market changes or want to ensure that your operating plans drive towards corporate financial goals, you need real-time sales and operations planning.
Watch the replay of our recent Webcast to hear Christopher Neff from NCR Corporation discuss how NCR Corporation is leveraging Oracle's Real-Time Sales and Operations Planning solutions. Learn best practices that can help your organization be more responsive and effective. Discover how Oracle's comprehensive suite of best-in-class capabilities can:
- Synchronize plans and actions across the extended enterprise
- Maximize profits with the ability to sense, influence, and fulfill demand with industry leading demand management and real-time sales & operations
- Drive tactical decisions into operational planning and execution, while monitoring performance
- Profitably balance supply, demand, and budgets
- Move planning processes from periodic and reactive to real-time, iterative and proactive
NCR Corporation is a leader in Self Service Solution such as POS Solutions, Payment and Imaging Systems.