Oracle eAM Webcast Series Announced (May-Dec 2010)
By Stephen Slade on May 12, 2010
A series of free webinars with ReliabilityWeb will present key product capabilities
of Oracle eAM and how they support maintenance and reliability best practices.
Through this web-seminar series,companies can understand how to leverage new & exisiting
functionality achieve better ROI.
ReliabilityWeb will be using this as a key component of their initiative to
build a stronger Oracle eAM community. For Oracle this program demonstrates leadership
and commitment to Reliability, Performance and Excellence in Maintenance Systems
Topics: (note all times are EAST)
1. How canOracle eAM enhance and support your reliability program?
May 13th 1PM -2PM Eastern Time
2. Upgrading to Oracle eAM R12+ - What's the value, when's the right time,what's involved and how do you get there? (June 17, 2010) (1-2PM)
3. Improving maintenance and reliability by aligning people, processes andsystems. (July 15, 2010) (1-2PM)
4. Using Oracle eAM to drive your Condition Based Maintenance program. (July29, 2010) (1-2PM)
5. Why and how do you get the power of Oracle eAM out to the people that arereally doing maintenance the technicians. (August 12, 2010) (1-2PM)
6. Standardizing and streamlining your maintenance work with Oracle eAM.(September 16, 2010 (1-2PM)
7. Standardizing maintenance and reliability data - How do you get there?(October 21, 2010 (1-2PM)
8. Using Oracle eAM to establish a Failure Reporting and Corrective ActionSystems (FRACAS). (November 18, 2010) (1-2PM)9. Maintenance Work Scheduling in Oracle eAM - Capabilities and Limitations(December 16, 2010) (1-2PM)
EAM Master LLC +1.205.515.4326