Extreme Makeover: How Oracle-SUN Transformed Its Value Chain in 12 Months
By Paul Homchick-Oracle on Jan 18, 2012
Get an inside look at how Oracle re-engineered Sun's supply chain from a make-to-stock model to a new, simplified 100% make-to-order model in under 12 months saving millions! Attend this informative webcast and hear Oracle executive, Cindy Reese, SVP, Worldwide Systems Operations discuss Sun's approach to redefining their new value chain, including how they were able to:
- Radically restructure value network for agility and performance
- Deliver high quality products with competitive, predictable lead times
- Drive for simplicity and efficiency throughout the supply chain
- Realize cost savings through the reduction of excess and obsolete inventories and in freight and warehousing costs
- Leverage a best practice integrated transformation framework to swiftly drive change.
Register for this eye-opening webcast here.