Oracle 4th Annual Manufacturing Summit, Salt Lake Feb 22-24'12
The 4th Annual Oracle Manufacturing Summit is a complimentary event at which our customers and prospects have the opportunity to meet with other customers and partners to share best practices and get more from their Oracle EBS Manufacturing applications. There is also an opportunity to meet with the Oracle Development/Strategy & Sales/Marketing teams to talk about future product directions. Check out the agenda! ....there's a great lineup of topics & speakers.
Customers really enjoy this event...here is some feedback from previous Mfg Summits:
• "I thought the conference was great. It offered the feel of a bigger conference with the general sessions and number of participants but it also allowed for intimate discussion and specific areas of interest. I would like to see more new release information, a list of attendees before the conference so that we could email people in our same channel, possibly a list of modules that the attendees are using".
• "I thought the dialogue that this conference provided us with Oracle was very helpful. I think there could have been more time set aside for Q&A. I think the conference could benefit from an additional day that was focused on "how-to" sessions by module or business area".
• "The summit was a excellent opportunity to not only network with Peer's but also developers of the products. Which was a great benefit for us. I believe this theme can be expanded a little bit to include some solutions for current and future Business direction".
• "Enjoyed the small size of the conference and the chance to network with peers. Would encourage you to keep this aspect of the conference in mind for future planning".
This year it is being held in conjunction with the Oracle Direct Selling Leadership event (Feb 21-22) so that attendees can get the travel benefits of a combined event.
Select Summit highlights include:
- Manufacturing in China
- Getting more from your ERP & Mfg Implementation
- Discrete and Process Manufacturing Tracks
- R12 Upgrade Case Studies
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Achieving Manufacturing Execution Excellence
- Learn how Oracle strategies impact your organization.
- Demo sessions explaining the latest features of R12.1
Plan to join us in teh afternoon for our Welcome Reception & Dinner upon arrival on Wednesday, February 22, 2012 and a day of skiing following the Summit on Friday, February 24, 2012.