By Pam Petropoulos-Oracle on Jun 03, 2014
Dates: June 9 - 11, 2014
Location: JW Marriott Houston, TX
This 2nd Global Procurement and Supply Chain Management Conference for the Oil & Gas Industry will cover key market challenges including:
- supplier / operator relationships
- benchmarking strategic procurement and category management
- capacity overload vs. demand
- new frontiers /new procurement strategies
- sustainability in procurement and supply chain
With a one-track focus, this is a highly intensive, content-driven event that includes case studies, presentations and panel discussions over two full days.
Plan to attend the Oracle presentation on day one, and the Oracle panel discussion on day two.
Oil & Gas experts will be available in the Oracle booth to answer questions.
Click here to learn more and register.