Tuesday Nov 26, 2013
By Paul Homchick-Oracle on Nov 26, 2013
By Jon Chorley, Chief Sustainability Officer and Group Vice President of SCM Product Strategy & PLM, Oracle
With the financial pressures that most organizations have had to navigate in recent times, the role of the CFO has been put under the spotlight. And as our global research study with Accenture pointed out, these pressures have seen the CFO’s role evolve from financial leader to corporate strategist and change agent.
In this expanded role CFOs are wearing many hats, but have you ever thought about how the goals of supply chain executives and the CFO are now intrinsically linked?[Read More]
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- Inspiring Stories From Some of the 2015 Value Chain Management Award Winners
- Video: 2015 OVCS Event Highlights
- OVCS 2015 Keynote Speaker Featured in Forbes SCM Article
- Exclusive WebCast - Oracle Innovation Management Cloud
- 90-second videos to inspire fresh thinking about different aspects of the supply chain
- Webcast: Are you Ready for Global Trade Management in the Cloud?
- Tamer Capitalizes on 3PL Functionality with Oracle's Warehouse Management Solution
- Know More, Do More, Spend Less With Oracle Supply Chain Cloud
- Transforming the Healthcare Supply Chain
- Mobility in Manufacturing: Points for Consideration
- /Oracle Supply Chain Management
- /Product Lifecycle Management
- /Value Chain Execution
- /Value Chain Planning