Tuesday Nov 26, 2013
By paul.homchick on Nov 26, 2013
By Jon Chorley, Chief Sustainability Officer and Group Vice President of SCM Product Strategy & PLM, Oracle
With the financial pressures that most organizations have had to navigate in recent times, the role of the CFO has been put under the spotlight. And as our global research study with Accenture pointed out, these pressures have seen the CFO’s role evolve from financial leader to corporate strategist and change agent.
In this expanded role CFOs are wearing many hats, but have you ever thought about how the goals of supply chain executives and the CFO are now intrinsically linked?[Read More]
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- IDC Positive Perspective of Value Chain Summit 2014
- What MLB Season Scheduling Means to Your Supply Chain
- Oracle Introduces In-Memory Cost Management Applications for Process and Discrete Industries
- Who's Talking about OVCS? Here's Your Media Round-up.
- That's a Wrap for the 2nd Annual Oracle Value Chain Summit
- Want a New Revenue Source? Look at your Product Returns! WHAT?
- What to Expect at the Oracle Value Chain Summit
- Oracle Global Trade Management Achieves AES Certification to Support End-to-End Customs Filing Process
- Logistics is Cool!
- CIO2CIO Video