Tuesday Nov 26, 2013
By paul.homchick on Nov 26, 2013
By Jon Chorley, Chief Sustainability Officer and Group Vice President of SCM Product Strategy & PLM, Oracle
With the financial pressures that most organizations have had to navigate in recent times, the role of the CFO has been put under the spotlight. And as our global research study with Accenture pointed out, these pressures have seen the CFO’s role evolve from financial leader to corporate strategist and change agent.
In this expanded role CFOs are wearing many hats, but have you ever thought about how the goals of supply chain executives and the CFO are now intrinsically linked?[Read More]
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- Agents of Change - The Latest Value Chain Customer Video
- How the Greatest Comeback in Sports History Can Change your Supply Chain
- Why Companies are Really Buying Applications in the Cloud
- Improving Your Global Supply Chain Velocity, ITDS Approval Times Cut!
- A Discussion with Oracle's Expert on Innovation Management
- Sears to Present on Transportation & Big Data at SCOPE Spring 2014
- Oracle OpenWorld 2014 Call for Proposals is Open!
- Oracle Named a Leader in Gartner 2014 Magic Quadrant for Supply Chain Planning System of Record
- Top 5 Reasons to Attend the Oracle Maintenance Summit in Barcelona!
- Innovation Management Is Here!
- /Oracle Supply Chain Management
- /Product Lifecycle Management
- /Value Chain Execution
- /Value Chain Planning