Tuesday Nov 26, 2013
By Paul Homchick-Oracle on Nov 26, 2013
By Jon Chorley, Chief Sustainability Officer and Group Vice President of SCM Product Strategy & PLM, Oracle
With the financial pressures that most organizations have had to navigate in recent times, the role of the CFO has been put under the spotlight. And as our global research study with Accenture pointed out, these pressures have seen the CFO’s role evolve from financial leader to corporate strategist and change agent.
In this expanded role CFOs are wearing many hats, but have you ever thought about how the goals of supply chain executives and the CFO are now intrinsically linked?[Read More]
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- Oracle eAM in Action at Stanford
- Dell's Perfect Order Journey
- How to Close the Innovation Gap
- MSCE San Jose Presentations Now Available
- Industry 4.0 and the Transformation of the Supply Chain
- Future Supply Chain Leaders at MSCE 2016
- Eleven Tips for Modernizing Your Supply Chain
- Managing Innovation as a Business - Is ‘Concepts Portfolio’ the middle ground between creativity and finance?
- SCM Cloud Webcast Series Continued
- Day Passes Now Available for MSCE
- /Oracle Supply Chain Management
- /Product Lifecycle Management
- /Value Chain Execution
- /Value Chain Planning