Thursday Sep 26, 2013
Tuesday Sep 24, 2013
By Pam Petropoulos on Sep 24, 2013
Inside and outside the corporate firewall, there has never been a greater demand for product data.
Download a free copy of the latest Aberdeen Group whitepaper entitled: “More Data, More Channels, Fewer Problems: Using PIM to Drive Business Performance” and discover how best-in-class companies that are leveraging PIM solutions are experiencing fewer product recalls, more perfect shipments, and higher levels of customer satisfaction.
Find out how you can:
- Speed time-to-market and reduce failure costs for new product introductions
- Reduce stock-outs and eliminate under/over ordering with accurate product data
- Reduce risk with improved management of product regulatory compliance
- Improve customer service and enable a seamless multi-channel commerce experience
- Leverage a cloud-based PIM solution as a lower cost, faster-deployment alternative
Click here to download the paper
Tuesday Sep 17, 2013
By Pam Petropoulos on Sep 17, 2013
Oracle OpenWorld is just a few days away. Interested in learning about Oracle's Fusion Product Hub solution? Then you won't want to miss the following sessions and demo pods, be sure to check them out.
CON9012 – Effective Multichannel Commerce with Product Information Management
Featured Customer Speaker: Pampered Chef
5:00pm-6:00pm @ Moscone West – 2009
CON8747 – Oracle Fusion Product Hub: The Foundation for your Enterprise Product Information Management
Featured Customer Speaker: O’Reilly Media
3:30pm-4:30pm @ Moscone West – 2022
CON8991 – Enabling Commercialization for Your Product Value Chain with Oracle Product Hub
Featured Customer Speaker: NCH
12:30pm-1:30pm @ Moscone West – 2011
Oracle Fusion Product Hub @ Workstation ID: W-0077 Moscone West
Friday Sep 13, 2013
By Pam Petropoulos on Sep 13, 2013
Travelling to San Francisco for this year's Oracle OpenWorld event? Interested in learning about how you can improve your order orchestration and fulfillment operations?
Then you won't want to miss the following sessions featuring Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration. Pre-register to ensure your spot!
CON4094: Real-Time Integration between ATG, Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration and ERP
Date: Monday, Sep 23, 2013
Time: 10:45 AM - 11:45 AM
Location: Moscone West - 2011
CON8738: Beyond Order Orchestration: Plan & Execute with Allocation & Backlog Management
Date: Thursday, Sep 26
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: Moscone West - 2022
CON8737: Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Management: Overview, Strategy and Roadmap
Date: Monday, Sep 23
Time: 4:45 PM - 5:45 PM
Location: Moscone West - 2003
Also be sure to visit the Oracle DemoGrounds and see Fusion DOO in action:
Distributed Order Orchestration & Global Order Promising – Demo ID: 3413
Location: Moscone West - W-001
Thursday Sep 12, 2013
By John Murphy on Sep 12, 2013
Thursday Sep 05, 2013
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- What MLB Season Scheduling Means to Your Supply Chain
- Oracle Introduces In-Memory Cost Management Applications for Process and Discrete Industries
- Who's Talking about OVCS? Here's Your Media Round-up.
- That's a Wrap for the 2nd Annual Oracle Value Chain Summit
- Want a New Revenue Source? Look at your Product Returns! WHAT?
- What to Expect at the Oracle Value Chain Summit
- Oracle Global Trade Management Achieves AES Certification to Support End-to-End Customs Filing Process
- Logistics is Cool!
- CIO2CIO Video
- Early Bird Discount Extended for 2nd Annual Value Chain Summit!