Thursday Apr 25, 2013
Friday Apr 12, 2013
By Paul Homchick-Oracle on Apr 12, 2013
Guest author Jon Chorley, Chief
Sustainability Officer and Vice President SCM Product Strategy at
Oracle shares his perspective on the latest supply chain predictions for
At its Supply Chain Executive conference last year, Gartner did a great job of summarizing the trends impacting logistics operations - environmental issues, risk and compliance, international flow optimization and supply chain execution convergence – but this is definitely a big, important and constantly changing topic that requires ongoing consideration.
That is why we wanted to share an Aviation Week story by Robert Trebilcock that includes comments by our own VP of applications development Hannes Sandmeier. [Read More]
By John Murphy-Oracle on Apr 12, 2013
Thursday Apr 11, 2013
Wednesday Apr 10, 2013
By Stephen Slade on Apr 10, 2013
Monday Apr 08, 2013
By Stephen Slade on Apr 08, 2013
Prices fall as demand increases, defying traditional econmic wisdoms. Mining firms need to look to new markets to grow their value contributions to the end markets. CEOs are challenged by the market sector dynamics, complexity and challenges.
Friday Apr 05, 2013
By Stephen Slade on Apr 05, 2013
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- OTM SIG Conference Interview: Niagara Bottling
- Improve Asset Monitoring and Maintenance with Infosys and Oracle eAM
- OTM SIG Conference Interview: Dow Chemicals
- OTM SIG Conference Interview: Derek Gittoes, Oracle
- Demystifying the Cloud: Cloud Adoption Webcast from Inspirage
- Gartner Market Guide: Trade Promotion Management
- Innovation Management Cloud Reception in LA
- Putting the "S" in S&OP Webcast
- New Oracle Transportation & Global Trade Management Releases
- 2016 Oracle Modern Supply Chain Experience: Registration is Open!
- /Oracle Supply Chain Management
- /Product Lifecycle Management
- /Value Chain Execution
- /Value Chain Planning