Thursday Apr 25, 2013
Friday Apr 12, 2013
By paul.homchick on Apr 12, 2013
Guest author Jon Chorley, Chief
Sustainability Officer and Vice President SCM Product Strategy at
Oracle shares his perspective on the latest supply chain predictions for
At its Supply Chain Executive conference last year, Gartner did a great job of summarizing the trends impacting logistics operations - environmental issues, risk and compliance, international flow optimization and supply chain execution convergence – but this is definitely a big, important and constantly changing topic that requires ongoing consideration.
That is why we wanted to share an Aviation Week story by Robert Trebilcock that includes comments by our own VP of applications development Hannes Sandmeier. [Read More]
By John Murphy on Apr 12, 2013
Wednesday Apr 10, 2013
By Stephen Slade on Apr 10, 2013
Monday Apr 08, 2013
By Stephen Slade on Apr 08, 2013
Prices fall as demand increases, defying traditional econmic wisdoms. Mining firms need to look to new markets to grow their value contributions to the end markets. CEOs are challenged by the market sector dynamics, complexity and challenges.
Friday Apr 05, 2013
By Stephen Slade on Apr 05, 2013
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- What MLB Season Scheduling Means to Your Supply Chain
- Oracle Introduces In-Memory Cost Management Applications for Process and Discrete Industries
- Who's Talking about OVCS? Here's Your Media Round-up.
- That's a Wrap for the 2nd Annual Oracle Value Chain Summit
- Want a New Revenue Source? Look at your Product Returns! WHAT?
- What to Expect at the Oracle Value Chain Summit
- Oracle Global Trade Management Achieves AES Certification to Support End-to-End Customs Filing Process
- Logistics is Cool!
- CIO2CIO Video
- Early Bird Discount Extended for 2nd Annual Value Chain Summit!