Monday Nov 12, 2012
By Pam Petropoulos-Oracle on Nov 12, 2012
Check out this latest Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration white paper entitled “Overcoming Order Management Complexity in Global Organizations”.
Discover how Oracle Fusion DOO enables large, complex organizations to streamline their order management processes and take advantage of lower costs, higher margins, and improved customer service.
Click here to read the whitepaper.
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- Oracle Platinum Partner DSI Announces Mobile Solutions for Cloud Inventory
- Execution & Orchestration in the Cloud
- Grupo Arcor Improves Demand Management with Oracle
- Oracle MSCE 2016 Call For Papers: Enter Now to Attend as a Speaker
- Product Innovation Process EMEA Event
- Oracle at the Supply Chain Asia Forum - September 9 - 10, 2015
- OTM & GTM Cloud Webcast Series Continued
- Oracle @ Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference
- Oracle Modern Supply Chain Experience 2016
- National Oilwell Varco Uses Oracle for Engineer-to-Order Manufacturing
- /Oracle Supply Chain Management
- /Product Lifecycle Management
- /Value Chain Execution
- /Value Chain Planning