Monday Nov 12, 2012
By Pam Petropoulos-Oracle on Nov 12, 2012
Check out this latest Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration white paper entitled “Overcoming Order Management Complexity in Global Organizations”.
Discover how Oracle Fusion DOO enables large, complex organizations to streamline their order management processes and take advantage of lower costs, higher margins, and improved customer service.
Click here to read the whitepaper.
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- Agile PLM Social Event in California
- Kia Deploys Oracle Suite to Automate Processes
- S&OP in the Cloud - Partner Webcast
- Healthcare Value Chain - Oracle & Partner Event
- Zebra Gains Big with Oracle Warehouse Mgmt
- Innovation Management - Perspective Article
- OTM Best Practices Pages
- GTM Cloud Webcast Series Continued
- New Video on Oracle In-Memory Cost Management Solutions
- OTM Cloud Webcast Series Continued
- /Oracle Supply Chain Management
- /Product Lifecycle Management
- /Value Chain Execution
- /Value Chain Planning