Monday Nov 12, 2012
By Pam Petropoulos-Oracle on Nov 12, 2012
Check out this latest Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration white paper entitled “Overcoming Order Management Complexity in Global Organizations”.
Discover how Oracle Fusion DOO enables large, complex organizations to streamline their order management processes and take advantage of lower costs, higher margins, and improved customer service.
Click here to read the whitepaper.
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- Oracle at Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference
- How the Cloud Helps Businesses of all Sizes Improve Management of Supply Chains
- Market Study: The Future of SCM in the Cloud
- Optimize and Integrate Your Manufacturing, Planning and Fulfillment Processes with Oracle Manufacturing Cloud
- Global Trade Management Webcast Featuring Lumentum - May 5, 2016
- Industry Disruption! Is Your Supply Chain Ready?
- IoT Will Drive Revolutionary Change in Manufacturing Companies
- Essentials of Oracle PLM for Retailers
- Accelerating Toward Industry 4.0 - Automakers in the Fast Lane
- TOP 100 LOGISTICS IT PROVIDER - 2016