Monday Nov 12, 2012
By Pam Petropoulos-Oracle on Nov 12, 2012
Check out this latest Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration white paper entitled “Overcoming Order Management Complexity in Global Organizations”.
Discover how Oracle Fusion DOO enables large, complex organizations to streamline their order management processes and take advantage of lower costs, higher margins, and improved customer service.
Click here to read the whitepaper.
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- New Global Trade Management Infographic
- Agile PLM for Process Wins Reader's Choice
- Minerals Technologies Supports Global Expansion with Oracle eAM, Oracle Process Manufacturing and Oracle Managed Cloud Services
- Oracle & Accelalpha at AAEI 2015 Event
- Herdez Boosts Accuracy of Demand Forecasts
- 8 Trends Boosting Supply Chain Efficiency
- Modern Supply Chain Management News
- Panduit Selects Oracle Transportation Management Cloud
- IHI Streamlines Aircraft Engine Maintenance
- Bimbo Optimizes Distribution with Oracle Transportation Management Cloud
- /Oracle Supply Chain Management
- /Product Lifecycle Management
- /Value Chain Execution
- /Value Chain Planning