Tuesday Jun 05, 2012
TAKE Solutions Implements Oracle Mobile Supply Chain Applications for Leading Housewares Manufacturer
By John Murphy-Oracle on Jun 05, 2012
TAKE Solutions Ltd. [BSE: 532890 | NSE: TAKE], a leader in the Supply Chain Management and Life Sciences domains, today announced the successful implementation of Oracle Mobile Supply Chain Applications (MSCA®) for a leading manufacturer of household goods. Leveraging TAKE’s more than 15 years of expertise with the Oracle® E-business Suite products, the customer has achieved real-time inventory visibility into manufacturing, put-away and customer shipments. TAKE also implemented location control and cycle counting to provide additional visibility and inventory accuracy.
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- OTM SIG Conference Interview: Niagara Bottling
- Improve Asset Monitoring and Maintenance with Infosys and Oracle eAM
- OTM SIG Conference Interview: Dow Chemicals
- OTM SIG Conference Interview: Derek Gittoes, Oracle
- Demystifying the Cloud: Cloud Adoption Webcast from Inspirage
- Gartner Market Guide: Trade Promotion Management
- Innovation Management Cloud Reception in LA
- Putting the "S" in S&OP Webcast
- New Oracle Transportation & Global Trade Management Releases
- 2016 Oracle Modern Supply Chain Experience: Registration is Open!
- /Oracle Supply Chain Management
- /Product Lifecycle Management
- /Value Chain Execution
- /Value Chain Planning