Tuesday Jun 05, 2012
TAKE Solutions Implements Oracle Mobile Supply Chain Applications for Leading Housewares Manufacturer
By John Murphy-Oracle on Jun 05, 2012
TAKE Solutions Ltd. [BSE: 532890 | NSE: TAKE], a leader in the Supply Chain Management and Life Sciences domains, today announced the successful implementation of Oracle Mobile Supply Chain Applications (MSCA®) for a leading manufacturer of household goods. Leveraging TAKE’s more than 15 years of expertise with the Oracle® E-business Suite products, the customer has achieved real-time inventory visibility into manufacturing, put-away and customer shipments. TAKE also implemented location control and cycle counting to provide additional visibility and inventory accuracy.
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- Industry Disruption! Is Your Supply Chain Ready?
- IoT Will Drive Revolutionary Change in Manufacturing Companies
- Essentials of Oracle PLM for Retailers
- Accelerating Toward Industry 4.0 - Automakers in the Fast Lane
- TOP 100 LOGISTICS IT PROVIDER - 2016
- Why Should Manufacturers Move to the Cloud?
- Select the Best Product Innovations: Bi-weekly Live Webinars
- Telogis Improves Orders with Oracle Order Management Cloud
- Panduit Optimizes Global Freight Spend with Oracle Transportation Management Cloud
- Digital – Not Just for CFOs. The Digital Supply Chain is Here!