Tuesday Jun 05, 2012
TAKE Solutions Implements Oracle Mobile Supply Chain Applications for Leading Housewares Manufacturer
By John Murphy on Jun 05, 2012
TAKE Solutions Ltd. [BSE: 532890 | NSE: TAKE], a leader in the Supply Chain Management and Life Sciences domains, today announced the successful implementation of Oracle Mobile Supply Chain Applications (MSCA®) for a leading manufacturer of household goods. Leveraging TAKE’s more than 15 years of expertise with the Oracle® E-business Suite products, the customer has achieved real-time inventory visibility into manufacturing, put-away and customer shipments. TAKE also implemented location control and cycle counting to provide additional visibility and inventory accuracy.
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- Agents of Change - The Latest Value Chain Customer Video
- How the Greatest Comeback in Sports History Can Change your Supply Chain
- Why Companies are Really Buying Applications in the Cloud
- Improving Your Global Supply Chain Velocity, ITDS Approval Times Cut!
- A Discussion with Oracle's Expert on Innovation Management
- Sears to Present on Transportation & Big Data at SCOPE Spring 2014
- Oracle OpenWorld 2014 Call for Proposals is Open!
- Oracle Named a Leader in Gartner 2014 Magic Quadrant for Supply Chain Planning System of Record
- Top 5 Reasons to Attend the Oracle Maintenance Summit in Barcelona!
- Innovation Management Is Here!
- /Oracle Supply Chain Management
- /Product Lifecycle Management
- /Value Chain Execution
- /Value Chain Planning