Tuesday Jun 05, 2012
TAKE Solutions Implements Oracle Mobile Supply Chain Applications for Leading Housewares Manufacturer
By John Murphy-Oracle on Jun 05, 2012
TAKE Solutions Ltd. [BSE: 532890 | NSE: TAKE], a leader in the Supply Chain Management and Life Sciences domains, today announced the successful implementation of Oracle Mobile Supply Chain Applications (MSCA®) for a leading manufacturer of household goods. Leveraging TAKE’s more than 15 years of expertise with the Oracle® E-business Suite products, the customer has achieved real-time inventory visibility into manufacturing, put-away and customer shipments. TAKE also implemented location control and cycle counting to provide additional visibility and inventory accuracy.
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- MSCE San Jose Presentations Now Available
- Industry 4.0 and the Transformation of the Supply Chain
- Future Supply Chain Leaders at MSCE 2016
- Eleven Tips for Modernizing Your Supply Chain
- Managing Innovation as a Business - Is ‘Concepts Portfolio’ the middle ground between creativity and finance?
- SCM Cloud Webcast Series Continued
- Day Passes Now Available for MSCE
- The Factory of the Future: Points to Consider
- Innovation has Never Been More Complex; or Rewarding
- Cisco's Commitment to a Sustainable Supply Chain
- /Oracle Supply Chain Management
- /Product Lifecycle Management
- /Value Chain Execution
- /Value Chain Planning