Friday Mar 02, 2012
By David Hope-Ross on Mar 02, 2012
User groups provide unique value in the Oracle ecosystem. They help customers network, share best practices, and learn more about the Oracle products we use to transform our businesses. And user groups also offer unique opportunities to provide input into product direction by providing direct access to development and engineering organizations.
But which user group is best for you? It can be hard to tell because groups can cross technology, application, industry, and even geographical boundaries. Although the variety may seem daunting, there's an easy way to get up to speed. "Are You a Member Yet" is a quarterly newsletter published by the International Oracle User Group Community (IOUC). It publics who's doing what in our communities and can guide you to getting involved with the most relevant groups. Check out the February 2012 edition here.
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- Video: All the Reasons You Can't Miss MSCE 2016
- Supply Chain Management – All Anyone Needs for Christmas
- New SCM Cloud Plan to Produce Materials Available
- Innovation Management Cloud Webcast on Nov. 20
- Oracle SCM Journey Mapping Workshop - Birmingham
- SCM Cloud Article in SearchManufacturingERP
- Oracle Continues To Expand Supply Chain Cloud Capabilities
- Oracle Value Chain Summit 2016 Renamed Modern Supply Chain Experience 2016
- Early Bird Rate Extended for MSCE 2016
- SCM Cloud at Beijing Cloud World - Nov. 12
- /Oracle Supply Chain Management
- /Product Lifecycle Management
- /Value Chain Execution
- /Value Chain Planning