Friday Mar 02, 2012
By David Hope-Ross on Mar 02, 2012
User groups provide unique value in the Oracle ecosystem. They help customers network, share best practices, and learn more about the Oracle products we use to transform our businesses. And user groups also offer unique opportunities to provide input into product direction by providing direct access to development and engineering organizations.
But which user group is best for you? It can be hard to tell because groups can cross technology, application, industry, and even geographical boundaries. Although the variety may seem daunting, there's an easy way to get up to speed. "Are You a Member Yet" is a quarterly newsletter published by the International Oracle User Group Community (IOUC). It publics who's doing what in our communities and can guide you to getting involved with the most relevant groups. Check out the February 2012 edition here.
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- New Global Trade Management Infographic
- Agile PLM for Process Wins Reader's Choice
- Minerals Technologies Supports Global Expansion with Oracle eAM, Oracle Process Manufacturing and Oracle Managed Cloud Services
- Oracle & Accelalpha at AAEI 2015 Event
- Herdez Boosts Accuracy of Demand Forecasts
- 8 Trends Boosting Supply Chain Efficiency
- Modern Supply Chain Management News
- Panduit Selects Oracle Transportation Management Cloud
- IHI Streamlines Aircraft Engine Maintenance
- Bimbo Optimizes Distribution with Oracle Transportation Management Cloud
- /Oracle Supply Chain Management
- /Product Lifecycle Management
- /Value Chain Execution
- /Value Chain Planning