Friday Mar 02, 2012
By David Hope-Ross on Mar 02, 2012
User groups provide unique value in the Oracle ecosystem. They help customers network, share best practices, and learn more about the Oracle products we use to transform our businesses. And user groups also offer unique opportunities to provide input into product direction by providing direct access to development and engineering organizations.
But which user group is best for you? It can be hard to tell because groups can cross technology, application, industry, and even geographical boundaries. Although the variety may seem daunting, there's an easy way to get up to speed. "Are You a Member Yet" is a quarterly newsletter published by the International Oracle User Group Community (IOUC). It publics who's doing what in our communities and can guide you to getting involved with the most relevant groups. Check out the February 2012 edition here.
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- IDC Positive Perspective of Value Chain Summit 2014
- What MLB Season Scheduling Means to Your Supply Chain
- Oracle Introduces In-Memory Cost Management Applications for Process and Discrete Industries
- Who's Talking about OVCS? Here's Your Media Round-up.
- That's a Wrap for the 2nd Annual Oracle Value Chain Summit
- Want a New Revenue Source? Look at your Product Returns! WHAT?
- What to Expect at the Oracle Value Chain Summit
- Oracle Global Trade Management Achieves AES Certification to Support End-to-End Customs Filing Process
- Logistics is Cool!
- CIO2CIO Video