Monday Nov 12, 2012
By Pam Petropoulos-Oracle on Nov 12, 2012
Check out this latest Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration white paper entitled “Overcoming Order Management Complexity in Global Organizations”.
Discover how Oracle Fusion DOO enables large, complex organizations to streamline their order management processes and take advantage of lower costs, higher margins, and improved customer service.
Click here to read the whitepaper.
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- Preview: SCM Central @ OpenWorld
- The 6 P's of Effective Commercialization: Webcast feat. Mary Kay
- Estimated Landed Cost Management Video
- SCM Central at Oracle OpenWorld 2015
- Modern Supply Chain Management Newsletter
- Cummins Centralizes Customs & Compliance with GTM
- Oracle eAM Enables Asset Safety and Reliability
- Webcast: S&OP in the Cloud
- Press Release: Order Fulfillment in the Cloud
- Video: Logistics for an Omni-Channel World
- /Oracle Supply Chain Management
- /Product Lifecycle Management
- /Value Chain Execution
- /Value Chain Planning